AirPlus is applied in two coats, by brush, roller, or spray gun, on sound, clean, and dry walls, allowing the first coat to dry before to apply the last one. First coat can be diluted with 10% of water. In case the surface is not 100% sound, or in case adhesion problems are foreseen, it is recommended to apply a layer of any good quality primer before to applying the coating.
Tests carried on our coatings in, show a 91 % average capacity of elimination of pollutants, when measured in a city having a pollution above legal limits.
Clean & Healthier Air
- AirPlus active walls use the light energy* to destroy air borne pollutants
- Eliminates air pollution pml .0, 2.5, vocs, so2, no2.
- Kills bacteria and virus
- Reduces maintenance costs
- Self cleaning walls
- Contribute to the health of people
- Eliminates odours
Precaution & Application
Post Painting Care
- Try to clean stains immediately.
- Remove all dirt using a clean cloth.
- For regular household stains like pencil, tea, coffee, crayons etc, use 5% soap/detergent solution. Use a sponge to remove the stains.
- In case of tough stains like turmeric, sketch pen, use a mild detergent solution for cleaning the stains.
- Do not apply if temperature is less than 5°C or above 45 C
- Do not over-thin or over-extend the brush.
- Stir well and strain before use.
- For best performance ensure that the surface is dry. On moisture meter it should be under 16%. In case it is higher, find out the source of water and address it before painting. Allow undercoats to dry sufficiently before applying paint.
- For better washability ensure the paint surface is cured for 4 weeks under normal atmospheric conditions. (30°C ; 50 - 60 % RH)
Results of Air Cleaning comes after 7-10 days of application
- Triggering of Photocatalysis process requires light energy. Natural light, fluorescent or incandescent bulbs are suitable to activate the surfaces
- Use blacklight (UVA) in case of quick and best result required
- Application of Acrylic Wall Putty and adherence to the painting system will lead to best results
- Kindly refer to the AirPlus HSDS for detailed information
- Store the container with the lid tightly closed in an upright position, in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children and away from eatables.
- Could be harmful if swallowed. In case of ingestion seek immediate medical attention.
- Wear eye protection and In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- Do not breathe vapour or spray. It is recommended to wear suitable nose pad during sanding and surface preparation to avoid dust inhalation.
- Waterborne coating for indoor walls
- Density: 1.6 Kg/I • VOC content 0.2 g/I max
- Not flammable • Permeable to water vapour
- Touch dry at 25°C: 30-40 min • Product colour can be modified using ONLY INORGANIC PIGMENTS
- Application Temp: between 5° C and 35° C
- Keep away from frost
Left-Over Paint Disposal: Left-over paint/drums should not be disposed in soil/drains. Consumers should consult a local recycling agency for proper disposal of paint/drums